Tuesday 10 July 2012

Diagram of The Animal Behaviour



            This diagram shows the anatomy and the behavior of Malaysian Elephant, I got all the information from my direct observation in the zoo and from the Youtube videos, National Geographic videos and BBC videos as well. I got many information that I already wrote all of them in the report below. As we can see, i divided the anatomy of the Malaysian Elephant into two categories, which is the physical  features and the visual statistic. The physical creatures of Malaysian Elephant is the head including eyes, ears, trunk, tusks, teeth, tongue. The body part have the skin, tail and feet. For the visual statistic there is a clear number that stated there showed the elephants body statistic. The actions that Malaysian Elephant did based on my direct and indirect observation are from their tusks, trunk and diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment